Chew On This  

Posted by: TRochelle in , ,


No need to adjust your monitor, those are plump raisins in some of the most delicious oatmeal raisin cookies you will ever taste! This is just the beginning. I will periodically showcase different delectable confections throughout the new year.

I am going to start something new this year. I am going to bring you pictures of my sweet delicious treats and ways in which you can get your own.

Don't worry I will still bring you great tips for home and bargains that fall from the sky. I will also share all my homemade remedies and tips for running a self sufficient home.

To show that I wont change all that much I wanted to send you a few great leads.....
HTML/CSS Internship (paid)
Adult Voiceover Work
Writer/Data Entry/Reporter/Columnist

Customer Service
Writing
For more great leads, visit my free Tips and Leads section at Virtual Vocations!



Enjoy and see ya next time!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment