Accepting Submissions and Work at Home  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , , , , , , , ,


By now I am sure that you guys have noticed my fondness for writing and all things writing related. I am hyped to announce that Blue Mountain Arts is taking submissions! They pay $300 (US) a poem for poems published in their greeting cards and $50 for a poem published in their anthology. I will warn you that once they pay you, all rights to your poem belongs to Blue Mountain Arts.

Guideline information can be obtained by sending a blank email to
writings@sps.com with the words "Send Me Guidelines" in the subject line. If you prefer to contact the via mail, Blue Mountain Arts, Inc. Editorial Department P.O. Box 1007 Boulder, CO 80306.

In lew of this great news, I am going to kick today's leads off with writing leads I found at Writerfind.com as well as other leads found all around the web. Please enjoy and share with friends!

Write a book
Tourism Textbook
Researcher and Ghost Writer
Editor
SmartBrief
Energy Writer
What Women Want
I Love Dogs
Bilingual Korean Freelance Writer
Freelance Writer
Kickball Lover
Nurse Line
Vermontians (yeah I made that up)
Travel Agent
Franchise Business Consultant
Expecting Mom Research
Construction Estimator
Barrington Typist
Research Analyst
Vezeo Writer
Admin Asst
Managing Editor
AAA
Coder

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment