ePiffunies and More Work at Home Leads  

Posted by: TRochelle

Well its Saturday, a pretty slow day at that and I wanted to share a favorite site with you. Its call ePiffunnies. To my critics, its spelled that way on the site so curve your editing opinions that direction. I wanted to share this site because I am sure something silly happens to all of us. For those who wouldn't mind sharing their funny musing, this is the site for you! I have written several funny moments for this site and I can tell you that they do pay. Its $15 per selected story and no limit to how often you can write. They pay via Paypal and in a timely fashion. Good luck to all who share. Please post your links here so I can vote for you for ePiffunnie of the Week!


HR Work at home
VIPDesk
Money Blogger
Stationary Designer
Ad Designer
Political Writer
RN Case Manager
Bookkeeper/Income Tax Preparer
Storyboard Artist
Westport Bookkeeper
Product Posting

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment