HiSunglasses, Music to My Eyes  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , ,

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! This tune has just been bouncing around in my head all weekend. I normally hate when a song gets stuck in my head but this time, I think its worth it.

Anyone that knows me, knows that although I am not a huge makeup person, I am a true to life accessory gal. I love all kinds of accessories. I love earrings, handbags, bracelets, and shades. Hence, the reason I am sitting here singing and showing my age. I recently checked out a really nice website called hiSunglasses. They carry all the major name brand sunglasses, in a large variety of styles and colors. I have been torn on what pair produced the most teenage school girl squeals. I screeched for these:

I gasped for air when I saw these:
And I am still needing oxygen after seeing these:

Okay I am still feeling a little faint after those Robert Cavalli sunglasses. They are truly amazing. Almost as amazing as the 40% sale they are having on a number of these brands. Now you know we all love a good deal and you also had to know that I would not post anything that did not have a huge discount. This is a must see sale! Check out hiSunglasses for yourself and feel free to post your favorite deal.

I think I have narrowed down my decision to these beautiful sunglasses. They are Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses.

Find more designer Sunglasses, including Ray Ban, Prada, & Christian Dior all at discount prices at hiSunglasses. Yes, they do have sunglasses for MEN and Women!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment