Pssst, Got Cookies?  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , ,



Finding fun was pretty easy over the weekend but I noticed that finding deals might be the real fun! Yesterday I checked the mail and found this:


Looks like I will be checking out the baking competition, and for FREE! Pillsbury's Simply Cookie dough is a new and exciting Pillsbury product and the folks at Pssst! graciously asked that we give it a shot. Of course my family is happy to oblige! Simply is the name for Pillsbury’s new line of refrigerated cookie dough. Pillsbury® simply…™ Refrigerated Cookies are made with simple ingredients and nothing more. They contain zero grams trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Pssst! is a General Mills company that allows its members to test new and exciting products like the ones listed above. You will also enjoy amazing coupons like the ones in the photo.

Speaking of photos, you guys have to see what I will be doing this week. The new ads come out tomorrow and I am dying to find out what will be on sale this week at my local stores. In addition to using my free cookie coupons, I have these lovely treats to pick up as well.
If you want freebies like the ones in the photos, follow T.Rochelle and the Schmooze here and on Twitter! Just click on either of the chicks in the right column. Happy Savings!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment