New and Improved  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , ,



I have prolonged this overhaul for long enough. I plan on adding a few more features later but I am bidding farewell to the Schmooze. Many people will ask why but the truth is .....NOBODY talks on that thing. I figure I can provide you all with the same information without making you all feel obligated to chatter. I will still provide leads daily, just follow me on Twitter. With the overall changes, it should be very easy to track my Tweets!

Bottom line, you guys will get all of the same information just in a neat little package! Thank you all for all of your support. I hope you love the new look!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Post a Comment