Valuable Assistance  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , ,

I have been trying to inspire bloggers to find things for the kids to stay busy and still save the parents money. In turn, I was extremely inspired by Kim @ The Work at Home Mafia. She posted some of the best links I have ever seen.

We are frugal buddies (Kim and I) and we often challenge each other to be the frugalest (yes I made that word up). I think I am going to give her the trophy this time. She has an amazing list of assistance programs that she has graciously allowed me to share with you guys....

Energy Assistance

Grants for the Unemployed

Telephone Assistance


Eyewear for Low Income Uninsured Children

Assistance for Children and Families

Medical and Pharmaceutical Resources

Now this is only a portion of the list. For more wonderful programs such as the ones listed above, you have to visit Kim @ The Work at Home Mafia and click on the Resources tab.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment