Walgreens Sept. 27th-Oct. 3rd  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , ,

I am just so ecstatic right now I can hardly wait. I have a sale for my die hard coupon buddies and for my new couponers as well.

Yes, its Walgreens! Walgreens does not seem like a place where you will shop till you drop but in all honesty, this is the week to try. If you have a few extra dollars in your pocket, I highly suggest investing them in this upcoming sale. The reason I call this an investment is because you WILL get a return on your purchases. This sale is truly amazing.

Enough of my excitement, let's talk details. First, I go to visit Erica's website, I Heart Wags, and get an early copy of the ad. Then I match up my coupons with the things offered in the ad. Don't worry if you do not have coupons because this sale is good for EVERYONE. I am going to give you a list of a few items that will definitely yield a return.

Guaranteed Money Back on Purchase
Simply purchase the item listed and pay the amount on the right. You will receive the same amount back in Register Rewards (RR). If you are lucky enough to have a coupon, you will make a profit. How nice would it be to get paid to shop at Walgreens? You can use those Register Rewards (RR) on other purchases in the store. With the cold and flu season approaching and all of the great deals in the future, I am sure you will find something to shop for with those Register Rewards (RR).

Robitussin DM To Go $2.49
- $2.49 RR
- $1 (RP 9/27)
FREE $2 profit w/coupon

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion $6.99
- $6.99 RR
- $1.25 (RP 8/2)
FREE $1.50 profit w/coupon

Emergen-C Booster $3.49
- $3.49 RR
FREE

Oral-B Advantage 1-2-3- Toothbrush $3
- $3 RR
FREE

ChapStick Fresh Effects $2.99
- $2.99 RR
FREE

Halls Refresh Sugar Free Drops $1
- .35 (S 9/27)
- $1 RR
FREE $.35 profit w/coupon

These are just items that can be purchased with guaranteed return. There are even more deals that yield RR and can even be free with the right coupons. I would love to hear more about whether or not you will be shopping, and if so, what will you buy. Let's have a weekly discussion on shopping trips. You pick the store and I will try and find the deals!

This entry was posted on Friday, September 25, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment