Confessions of A Wannabe Coupon Queen and Work at Home Leads  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , ,

I have been so busy lately that I just do not know which way is up lately. I have searched every site imaginable for coupons and I think I have my game plan together. If all goes according to play, I should be able to take some more pictures. I called this post Confessions of a Wannabe Coupon Queen because I have been so caught up with being frugal, that I forgot why you guys visit my site. Its not always about the coupons. Its also about the work at home leads.

I figured it was time to repeat some information about scams since I am noticing how tricky these criminals are getting. Here are a few things to watch for:

Company is hiring Americans only for a job that could be filled in another country for less pay.
Astronomical pay amounts.
Limited time restraints
Popular companies, you have never heard of offering work from home, offering work from home positions.
Broken English or overly simplified job descriptions.
Companies that have a lead posted but when you check their company's website the position is missing.
Companies that say DO NOT CONTACT us directly.

For more tips for avoiding scams and other work at home tips....click here!


Free Work at Home Leads
Hertz
BT Conferencing
LRN
Media Relations
Technology Blogger
Marketing/Website Blogger
Web Savvy Writer
Tall Women Bloggers
Medco is hiring!!!
Online Teacher
Reviews
Blerp Writer
Writers
Wiki Wizard

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment