Refund Cents Review and Work at Home Leads  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I know this is REVIEW day so I decided to do a review on a website. Refund Cents is my brand new home away from home. I informed you guys that I signed up the other day but I needed to give you guys an update. I signed up for the online access but a good friend informed me that I really should try and get the magazine as well.

Look at me going on and on about my good fortune as if you know just what I am talking about. Refund Cents is a website the scours the grocery and pharmaceutical weekly ads for all the good deals and matches them up with the best coupons. Then they inform their members of day to day deals, as well as, deals to come! The tips are amazing. You find out how to get free items like toothpaste, cookies, cheese, and I am just talking about today! The possibilities are endless. Do not take my word for it though, check it out for yourself (with pictures too)!

Each month you get:

  • a 50-70 page issue
  • Information about 100-300 new refund offers.
  • 5 page Ad section
  • Good Deal Alerts
  • 10 pages of “Tips & Talk” featuring reader letters and pictures (Sample: “Reader Pics & Stories”)
  • Many, many features and helps too numerous to mention
  • Access to all password portions of this site with hottest daily deals
What it costs:
  • $30.00 - 14 month print subscription (12 issues) + online access
  • $25.00 - 1 year print subscription (10 issues) + online access
  • $14.00 - 6 month print subscription (5 issues) + online access
  • $8.00 - 3 month print subscription (3 issues) + online access

Or

  • $30.00 - 2 1/2 year online access only
  • $12.00 - 1 year online access only
  • $7.00 - 6 month online access only
  • $4.00 - 3 month online access only
Clearly, the prices are not expensive. Isn't it worth $4 a month to see what you are missing? Trust me, I will have plenty of photos. If you are interested just click the click and save button or one of the links above!




Work at Home Leads

Freelance Writer
Tech Writer
Insurance Sales
Customer Service
Copywriter
Freelance Writer
Curriculum Editor
Online Teaching
Ethical Hacking
Hertz
Copy and Line Editor
Pearson Scoring
Transcription Overflow
Finance Blogger

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment