What Is She Up To?  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , , ,

I typically use Twitter to let you guys know what I am up to, but I have actually gotten a lot done this morning. I am still actively adding things to the blog and the Schmooze all day long. You truly never know what you might find around here at any random time of the day. I have posted some freebies (still working on that as we speak). The post prior to this one was a call Focus Group participants in the DFW area.


I have added jobs to the Now Hiring section of The Schmooze and there are also some great deals of the week provided by our friends at The Work at Home Mafia. Please check out T.Rochelle and the Schmooze throughout the day for more work at home news (I am working on something awesome)!

Oh and the Redbox code for today is : RBXTHXU6 (anywhere)
DVDATWAG (at Walgreens Only)
BREAKROOM




This entry was posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment