Mourning the Loss of a Great One  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , ,

She's baaaaack! I took a much needed trip and boy was it fun. Now it is time to get down to some serious work. My lack of internet access when I returned was a bummer but that just means I have to work that much harder to get things done around here. I am truly playing catchup. Since I have been gone I have missed the passing of The King of Pop, Michael Jackson. I am a serious fan. I still have tons of Jackson 5 memorabilia and there is not a bit of Jackson information I don't know or movie I have not seen. I think I will take the rest of this night to pause and pay homage to one of the greatest that ever lived. Please sign the petition on the right to make Captain EO available to the public. This is a great movie for children.


They say there are but a few angels on this earth. I am blessed to have known one of the few and he really started something.....

This entry was posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment