Clearance Days at Target  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , ,


When is the best time to shop? This is a major question on the minds of many readers. Sales and deals follow a distinct schedule. I am a huge Target fan. The main reason I love Target is the fact that they have one of the best clearance sections ever. What does this have to do with the best time to shop? Since I am slowly getting rid of the forum, I decided to post my Target Clearance Schedule:

Mondays ~ Childrens, Electronics, Stationary
Tuesdays ~ Women's, Pets, Market, Domestics
Wednesdays ~Men's, Toys, Lawn/Garden, Toys, HBA
Thursdays ~ Shoes, Sporting Goods, Lingerie
Fridays ~ Jewelry, Automotive, Cosmetics, Hardware

Another Target keeper is their coupon policy along with their price match policy.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment