Bi-Lo Coupon Policy (from Customer Service Desk)
Bi-Lo accepts coupons that are in date and must match the item purchased. Unlimited coupons are allowed per transaction. No overage.
Food Lion Coupon Policy
Our company will gladly accept manufacturer and store coupons, provided they scan in our register system. We will however, decline the use of single-sided coupons offering a free product, a coupon that has a higher dollar amount than the products value, a competitors' coupon, or if the coupon appears to be computer generated, copied, or reproduced. Unfortunately, we will only accept one coupon per item.
The prevailing guideline is that Lowes Foods reserves the right to limit quantities purchased.
Lowes Foods welcomes legitimate manufacturer and Lowes Foods store coupons when the following requirements are met:
* Customer must use their Lowes Rewards card.
* Coupons must be in date.
* Coupons must match the item(s) purchased.
* Store coupons must specify Lowes Foods.
* Limit 4 coupons for same item. For example, you have five coupons for a specific cereal and have purchased five of the item, we will honor the coupon for up to four of the boxes of cereal. This allows us to ensure product availability for all customers.
We will double up to 20 manufacturer coupons every day with a face value of $.99 or less. No minimum purchase is required. Manufacturer coupons for FREE items or Buy One, Get One FREE items will not be doubled. A doubled coupon will not be honored if the doubled amount exceeds the retail or sale price of the coupon item. No coupon will provide cash back. Coupons will be doubled up to the price of the item. Store coupons are not included in double coupon guidelines.
There has been a growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in the marketplace. We are committed to protecting our customers, manufacturers and our company against this illegal activity. Therefore, Lowes Foods will practice the following guidelines for internet coupons:
* We will only accept printable internet coupons if they scan at checkout
* We will not honor FREE Product coupons printed from the Internet
* We will accept Buy One Get One FREE and other values that have a purchase requirement
* We will usually not accept coupons for more than 75% value of the product. For example, a $2 off internet coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. If there are exceptions, we are provided advance notice by the manufacturer.
* We will not accept any photo copies of internet copies.
* We will accept internet coupons that have an expiration date. If no expiration date is visible, we can not accept the coupon.
* Coupons will be rejected if they are distorted, altered or obvious duplicates. Coupons are non-transferrable meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.
* Coupons have unique serial numbers printed on them and follow industry-standard format. Any presented coupon that does not follow standard format will not be accepted.
* Internet coupons limits are same as manufacture and store coupons.
If you have any questions on the standard format of internet coupons, you can verify at http://www.printcoupons.com.
From time to time, our coupon promotions will be enhanced. For example, we may offer our customers the opportunity to triple their coupons. Special promotional opportunities will be featured in our weekly ad on our web site.
Harris Teeter Coupon Policy
These are guidelines, not rules, and are left to the discretion of the individual store manager. We reserve the right to limit quantities on items and coupons, based on the actual store inventory; therefore, these guidelines may vary from store to store. All coupon guidelines are posted at Customer Service in all stores.
1. We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we can not accept any expired coupons
2. We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item
3. We do not accept coupons on items not purchased
4. Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we can not return money for coupons not used
5. Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc. We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer
6. We accept only one coupon for Buy One Get one Free items; we can not accept a coupon for a product that is received free
7. We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we don't give cash back
8. Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail
9. We accept 20 double coupons per day per household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value
10. We double manufacturer coupons up to face value of .99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less
11. We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value
12. We accept "cents off" internet coupons. No "FREE" product internet coupons are accepted
13. We accept up to two internet coupons per manufacturer product, per store visit
14. We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won't scan
CVS Coupon Policy
Up to one CVS coupon and one MFR coupon can be used on any one item.
However, this will not work in a one-item transaction, because the
register "item counter" logic will not allow more coupons than items.
Additionally, this one-to-one relationship of coupons to items exists in
all transactions. (Ex.: If you use 7 coupons total on 4 items, you
must have 7 total items the transaction for the logic to permit
Also, we take internet coupons with barcode at the discretion of the
Furthermore, coupons are accepted on clearance merchandise (up to the
value of the product) as well as $1 off coupons on 99cent items, etc.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding our coupon
policies, please speak to your local store's manager.
Wal-Mart Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
Free merchandise (or Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
Soft drink container caps
# The following are guidelines and limits:
Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
Only one coupon per item is permitted.
Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
We only double manufacturers' coupons with a face value of $.99 or less with the following exceptions and limitations:
* Coupons with a face value of $1.00 or greater will be redeemed at face value.
* One manufacturers' coupon per item for a SPECIFIC BRAND product.
* Only FOUR(4) manufacturers' coupons can be doubled on FOUR(4) of the same brand product per day. Additional coupons for the same brand product will be redeemed at face value.
* Only FOUR(4) manufacturers' coupons for free products can be redeemed per day (excluding Internet coupons).
* The double or face value of a coupon may NOT exceed the retail price.
* One manufacturers' coupon and Shoppers Club discount or store coupon may be redeemed on the same item. The combination of a manufacturers' coupon and a Shoppers Club discount/store coupon may not exceed the retail price.
* One manufacturers' coupon may be redeemed for each Club Pack product.
* We cannot give you a raincheck for manufacturers' coupons.
* We do not accept manufacturers' coupons for free products downloaded from the Internet.
Face Value Redemption For...
* Alcohol coupons
* Coupons not for a specific brand name item
* Rebate/refund certificates
* Free item coupons (excluding Internet coupons)
Additional Shoppers Club Notes
Discounts on certain items (marked by MFR) are supported by the manufacturer; we are required by law to charge sales tax on the manufacturer-sponsored portion of such offers.
Forgotten coupons and Shoppers Club discounts must be redeemed within two weeks of the original purchase date with original receipt.
BJ's does, and even allows you to use several coupons if you are buying a multi-pack. So, if you are buying a multi-pack of toothpaste with five tubes in it and had five Colgate coupons, you could use them. The important distinction here is that the individual units in the multi-pack have to come packaged individually, like the individual tubes you'd buy at a regular store. So the big huge boxes of diapers don't count for the multi-pack rule since it has different packaging specifically for BJs.
Walgreens Coupon Policy
Can a customer use both a Manufacturer’s coupon and Walgreens coupon for the same item in a purchase?
* One Walgreen and one manufacturer coupon can be used for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits such use.
* Walgreens Roto Ad Coupons, Instant Value Coupons (IVC), and a manufacturer’s coupon can be used towards the purchase of any one item. “One coupon per purchase” means one coupon must be tendered for each PIECE sold.
What happens if the Manufacturer coupon’s value is more than the retail value?
* Walgreens does not provide cash back if a coupon is presented for more than the purchase value of the item (e.g., the customer is using the coupon to purchase a clearance item).
* If the retail of the item is less than the face value of the coupon:
o the coupon value shall be the retail value if the state requires taxes to be paid on that item,
o the coupon value shall be the retail value plus taxes if the state does not require taxes to be paid on the item.
Can a customer use a coupon after a sale has been made?
* All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of sale only!
If there is no quantity limit on a Walgreens coupon can a manager impose his/her own limit?
* Yes, managers have the right to limit the quantities of all advertised items.
Does Walgreens price match or accept coupons from other retailers?
* Walgreens does not price match with other retailer.
* Walgreens does not accept coupons from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
* Walgreens does not accept expired coupons.
A customer purchased an item using a manufacturer’s coupon and wants to return it. At what price do we return the item?
* If an item purchased with a manufacturer’s coupon is returned, the customer will get the retail price of the item. If the customer purchased an item with a Walgreens coupon, the customer receives the price paid.
Example 1: If the retail price for an item is $1.49 and the manufacturers coupon was 25¢ off, the refund amount would be $1.49 plus tax.
Example 2: If the retail price for an item is $1.49 and the Walgreens coupon was 25¢ off, the refund amount would be $1.24 plus tax.
Stores are not required to keep Roto ad coupons. What about Instant Value Coupons?
* For Instant Value Coupons, stores receive credit from the manufacturer ONLY if the coupon is scanned. Once an IVC coupon has been scanned and the transaction is finished, you can discard the coupon.
A customer had a coupon with no limit on it and is trying to buy an item that is “buy one get one free,” how many times are we allowed to scan a coupon for this purchase?
* Only one coupon can be used when a customer is purchasing a Buy 1 Get 1 free item, because the customer is only purchasing one item.
Bi-Lo Coupon Policy (from Customer Service Desk)