Kanye Disses Taylor Swift  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , ,

Now I normally do not blog about random entertainment stuff but this one got my goat. Everyone knows that Kanye West can be quite outspoken, right.

Well, Kanye decided to diss Taylor Swift on the MTV awards tonight. Competing against artists like Beyonce, Taylor won the Best Female Video Award. When she began to give her speech, Kanye took the microphone and said she could say what she wanted when he was done but, "I'm sorry, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time."

This caused a lot of boos and a even more Tweets! I was shocked but must admit that I was thinking the same thing myself. I am curious though. I wonder if more people will be outraged by this or Congressman Wilson.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment