What is Black Friday? Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and what is known as the BEST shopping days of the year. Retailers gasp at the low prices and consumers squeal at the great deals.
Guess whose Black Friday ad was leaked? Half-Price Books that's who! I was shocked to see they had a Black Friday ad and even more shocked that someone divulged the secret. This may be their way of getting themselves on the Black Friday map. Either way, it gives consumers the opportunity to plan their shopping trip now.
When you make your list, you may want to add a trip to Half Price Books so that you may get one of these wonderful items:
* Free $5 Coupon with $25 Gift Card Purchase
* Free 2010 Calendar with $25 Purchase
* Free Tote Bag and $5 Gift Card to the First 100 Customers
* Save an Extra 20 percent on Everything from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
* At least one shopping bag with a FREE $100 gift card
Find more information like this at DealTaker.com.
10/29 - 11/04
20 hours ago