More Halloween Free Fun  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , , ,


Twitter has the right idea with Follow Fridays. I, personally think that Follow Fridays should move over to blogs as well. We re-Tweet the names of our favorite people and Twitter and ask others to follow them so why not do it in blogs too!

I searched around a few of my favorite blogs and look at what I found:

  • October 30-31, all Halloween costumes at Old Navy will be only $2 and you can save an additional 30% by using your Old Navy card.
  • In addition to all of the Halloween freebies I have already posted, you can dress up like a burrito and get a free burrito at your local Chipotle restaurant.
  • Kids 12 and under can wear their costume into Applebee’s and score a FREE Kids meal for lunch or dinner with ANY adult purchase!
  • Macy's is going all out by offering FREE Face painting, FREE Trick or Treat Bags, FREE $10 “Treat” cards on Halloween to the first 100 customers in each store.
  • Bass Pro Shops will also join in the fun offering mask decorating, marshmallow roasting, and a sample Dutch Oven Apple Cobbler
Don't forget to search Halloween here at T.Rochelle and find even more wonderful deals for Halloween. You can also find even more deals like the ones above by visiting the sites I visited to find these deals.


Photobucket Mafia

Free Sample Freak

Bonus offer from that Diva of Deals, Dian @ Grocery Shop for Free! Click here!

DiansDailyDeals

This entry was posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I am so honored! I LOVE you and Your blog!! Thanks for all you do and your support! I love the blog Friday Follow Thing, and I agree!
Thanks again! You're the greatest!
Dian

Post a Comment