Couponing, Prizes, and Work at Home Leads!  

Posted by: TRochelle in , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I apologize for my recent absence, but guys I am going to have an awesome picture for your when I am done shopping. I still have yet to spend $5 but I will and then I will post a picture!

I know it seems so mean but all my Frugal Folks members are going to be so proud of me when I am done. Speaking of proud, I wanted to share an awesome coupon podcast that I missed on Monday. Thank goodness Kim has a recording so we can listen later. She is truly a savings mentor for me. I think I will keep her around a little longer lol. Make sure you listen to all of her money saving tips because she even tells you how to get $75 worth of Old Navy items for absolutely FREE!



If you really listened to the podcast then I have a reward for you. I will give out one free _____. If you want to know what the freebie is then you will have to guess. Post a comment on either my blog or in the Deals and Coupons Section of the Work at Home Mafia and tell me which offer you think I will share. I will give you a hint: Kim mentioned this offer in her podcast. If you guess right then you are entered to win. If you guess wrong, keep guessing. (As an example, if you guessed that I am giving away a Porsche but I am really giving away a cup of coffee then you are not entered to win the prize. If you guessed a cup of coffee then you and every other person who guessed a cup of coffee will be in the running to win a cup of coffee.) There will only be one winner so listen now! I am counting on my Frugal Folks to win. This is only one of many prizes to come but please feel free to enter as many comments as you like, there is no limit on entries!

I did not forget, here are your work at home leads:


Work At Home Leads:

Resume Writer
RN-Pediatric
Tech Support
Manuscript Work
American Express
Wordpress Blogger
Corporate Blogger
Estimator
Pearson Sales
Freelance Writer

Contest ends Wednesday, March 18th @ 10am (central). The winner will be announced here and you can email me your snail mail address so that I can send your prize. I will send it out the same day!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment