You guys really appreciated finding out about the wonderful trade in program with Toys R Us when it was baby furniture and accessories. I want to tell you guys about something else and this is a doozy with Christmas coming just around the corner.
Toys R Us is going to launch its nationwide video game trade in program! Insiders say that Toys R Us will sell all of the used games to Gamer's Factory. Like all programs, there are rules. With video games the rules are going to be very strict.
- All games must be in their original cases and must include the manual.
- Customers receive a gift card that can be used at Toys R Us, Babies R Us and ToysRus.com!
- Games from older or "classic" systems can be traded as well but will only yield around $.25-$.50 per game.
- Customers can only trade in 3 games of the same title.
- All trade-ins will be done at the Guest Services desk.
- There is a cap of $1000 a day for trade-ins.
- Games cannot be cracked or damaged. Slight scratches are okay.
- Gift cards can be used to purchase anything from the above mentioned locations.