Are you guys ready for another Podcast? I am ready so you have to be ready. Between now and tomorrow there will be a new Podcast. Don't forget to send in show suggestions so I can make sure you are listening to things you like, aside from my lovely voice of course. If you missed yesterday's tip then you missed a good tip for the novice work at home individual. Yesterday's Tip of the Day was about sending an invoice via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account yet, get one. You will find that there are a lot of jobs out there that pay via Paypal. Now, here is how to send an invoice via Paypal:
- Click Request Money
- Just below the Request Money tab you will notice an option that says Create An Invoice
- You will now see a box that tells you to Select a Template.
- If this is your first time, you will be creating a New Invoice
- Enter all the necessary information. This will take seconds. If you are selling something and you want to add tax and shipping then that is an option, if you are just requesting money for services rendered then you will ignore that portion.
- Click Continue, verify that your information is correct and Submit!
You will receive a receipt upon completion. Now just sit and wait on your money!
Work at Home Leads
Comic Book Blogger
Copy and Paste